Of Witches and Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get fcking re kt you memes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two witches and their little shit witch niece

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BABALONU CANILU
Admin
BABALONU CANILU

Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:58 pm

She watched the dark witch carefully; just by looking at her she could tell Po was just moments away from breaking. Only having caught the tail end of what Alex had said to her lover, Venera had no way of knowing the extent of what was said. She took half a step back to give Po the room to exit the booth, not taking her eyes off of her and feeling her heart drop immediately at what she said. Po blamed herself. Having already talked to Scorpion and already coming to terms with Po wasn't to blame but instead herself, Venera could already feel there was going to be no way to convince Po she wasn't wrong with what she did. Carefully wrapping her arms around the dark haired witch, she kissed the top of her head.

"Po, you did nothing wrong." Venera attempted, rubbing her back. She could feel Po becoming heavier in her arms and she followed her down to the floor, pulling the witch tighter against her when they were both on the floor, Venera exhaling slowly. "It's not your fault. It's mine. I didn't tell you where Lilith was, and you had no way of knowing where she was." She paused, leaning back to attempt to wipe the tears that fell from Po's eyes and to place a gentle kiss on her forehead. "You don't need to apologize for something that was out of your control. Please, I don't blame you for anything." She spoke quietly, pulling Po back against her.
Back to top Go down
NORQRASAHI

NORQRASAHI

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 8:15 pm

Alex sipped on her coffee carefully and looked at the female across from her. It had been a full week since the encounter with Venera and Po. A week of thinking. Deep thought that she would have to confront Venera. Furrowing her brows, Alex's nails tapped against the coffee mug. "Alex?" The soft voice caught her attention as her eyes shot up to the well formed face of Meb. "You don't have to worry, families fight all the time." Alex blew a big puff of air and rolled her eyes. "I'm not worried. And that's a bit of an understatement." Meb gave a small smile and reached her hand out to softly place it on Alex's hand. The motion made Alex freeze as she looked from her hand to the female who seemed very shocked and immediately pulled back. "I - I'm sorry. It wasn't meant to.." "No, you were...just trying to be comforting, I think." Alex said quietly, averting her eyes from the shy female. "Y-yeah! That's it." There was a few moments of silence for the two before the witch pulled the mug to her lips and finished the last of her coffee. "Well...I guess I'll get this little..shin-dig over and done with...I'll see you later, Meb." The female in the booth watched the other get up and gave her a small wave. "Good luck " Alex gave a 'Mhmm' and tossed the correct change on the table and walked away, giving the brown haired female a small wave.

Alex stood outside the bar and leaned against the wall."You're doing this for mom...You're doing this for mom." She mumbled before drawing in a deep breath. 'And for yourself.' Shaking her head, the witch pushed herself off of the wall and pushed open the door to the bar. Instantly, her eyes searched the same spot that Venera and Po were in before. Taking in a deep breath, her eyes glanced to the bartender then back to the booth where she saw the two sitting. Swiftly, she made her way over to the booth and sat down across from them without listening to the comments they made. Her blue eyes looked at Venera then Pomyle. Lacing her fingers together, she sat her hands on the table and drew in another deep breath. "Pomyle..Venera. I..want to apologize..for what I said and how I acted a week ago. It was..out of line and..I was angry and screaming..when I should have listened. I..sincerely. apologize. Also..tell..her" Alex pointed to Honerel. "That I'll pay her back for the chair..that I broke." It was killing her to apologize, it was one thing that she absolutely dispised. Saying she was wrong. She evened her breathing and watched the two females in front of her for their reaction.
Back to top Go down
TIBIBIPE

TIBIBIPE

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Translation at the bottom of the post!

A week had gone by since the incident with Venera's newly discovered niece. Po hadn't quite forgiven herself nor did she feel she would ever be able to shake the blame off her shoulders but the week with Venera had helped considerably. The two of them avoided the bar, which had been a relief for Po when her lover had suggested it, the mere thought of the smokey room sent her reeling from the events. Honerel had called the two once at the beginning of the week, seeing how the two witches were faring and then a visit at the end of the week, brandishing a small covered Styrofoam box containing their favorite hot dish from the bar. Po had thought that to be very sweet.  Venera had been a strong support for Po, giving her the attention and care she needed. The purple witch had tried to do the same, caring for one another as they grieved in different ways....Po knew she hadn't been much help. Her sleep had been dreamless, a constant foggy state of dead sleep until she awoke the next morning feeling less so refreshed, Po hadn't bothered telling Venera about the odd sleep, fearing to worry the witch so she had kept it to herself. Though the reasoning became clear near the end of the week, when her visitor finally broke into her conscious..

Pomyle's breath hitched, sleep finally taking over and pulling her into the foggy emptiness that had haunted her for nights, but this night was different. The atmosphere of the dream was thick and heavy, she could feel a hidden weight pushing against her as she stepped forward, the fog sweeping away under foot as she got closer to the center, the dreamy fog guiding her every step. Po almost began to question why this dream was different, what this fog was leading her towards when an unmistakable hiss cut though the fog like a knife, the gentle wonderment of the dream slowly dispersing as a ragged portal opened from the ground. Large unmistakable hands pushed it open further before she finally emerged, four deep eyes piercing through the fog as they rose to the full height of the mighty being before her. It was then all these strange dreams began to make sense to Po, as she watched the large woman step towards her, mouth forming into a wicked snarl ¹"zomdv tibibipe anugelareda barinu eol gohe Pomyle" her words were laced with accusation as she towered above the purple witch, who looked down at the misty endless floor "forgive me Widow, there's been..alot on my mind" Po offered to the Madama who scoffed and narrowed her multiple eyes ²"ol ooaoana ar elsa a gohe gen elsa" the clack of  teeth made Po uneasy, remembering how volatile her Madama had been just a few months ago..she wondered if their trip really changed anything. "And what would you have me do? charge at my lover's only remaining flesh and blood? Destroy what could possibly the first new umbra witch in centuries?" Pomyle ground out, watching as Widow grunted, rolling her shoulders before turning around completely ³"ol barinu totza lap elsa aziazor zomdv barinu"

Po felt the anger starting to well up in her chest as she stared at the large back of her Madama, had she learned nothing from last time "Yes Widow, because your impulse for violence worked so well for both of us the last time you intervened in my affairs" she bit back, stepping closer to the large demon who continued to have her back to her "Have you learned nothing from that? or is it that you wish to see me fail, did you enjoy watching me relive those horrors the moment that poor child spoke to me?" Pomyle continued, her anger getting the best of her, perhaps the anger she had with herself  finally began to give way, regardless of reason she continued "Have you no respect for the witch you made a pact with all those years ago-"  Po was quickly stopped by a large hand raising as Madama Widow turned to her, her stare was unreadable but Po could clearly see no anger in her face. Widow's size dropped considerably until the two were face to face, shocking Pomyle who had never seen the Madama lower herself before. ⁴"ol conisa en ol adagita ooaoana caresa a babalanuda casarma t a zodayolana gohe adagita elsa a fam caresa a niisa" Po almost faltered at her Madama's words, the underlining kindness in them was almost unbelievable. Po almost stiffed as Widow placed firm hands on either side of her shoulders, Pomyle almost struggled with the concern that fell behind those demonic eyes ⁵"zomdv anugelareda barinu ol en ol conisa ge Pomyle adagita ooaoana zomdv congamphlgh  aa de en" The genuine look that came from Widow made Po's chest swell as the Madama pulled the witch tightly against her with a strong pat on the back. The gesture was awkward and she could tell Widow was unsure what to do with her hands, but Po appreciated the attempt nontheless. Resting her head against Widow's shoulder, Po patted the rough arm of the Madama "Don't worry yourself Widow...I...I am no longer in that frame of mind" she assured, getting a grunt from the short tempered Madama in response. They stayed like that for a moment, before a thought struck Po, she leaned back to look at Widow, who frowned for a moment. "Widow, I haven't heard from you since Venera and I left inferno, Scorpion didn't punish you to the point you couldn't communicate until now...did she?" Po worded the question carefully, not wanting to anger the easily roused Widow. Though the response she got from the Madama was unexpected. The frown she wore turned into something of a smile, something of a chittering sound left the Madama as her eyes went aflame with an emotion Po couldn't quite place ⁶"Scorpion odzamran irgil totza od ascha ol pi ozien" Po decided not to question it further based off the look Widow had now dawned, there were some things Witch and Madama needn't share.

--

A rush of cold air from the vent above her startled Pomyle back to reality, she found herself seated in the same spot as a week ago, her eyes drifted to the far side of the booth where the young angry witch had been, an icy pain tabbed her chest then as she thought about the events, the pain in the girl's face, the hatred in her eyes. Po sighed as she leaned heavily against Venera, sliding a hand against her leg to reach the red witch's hand and quietly entwining their fingers tightly together. The comforting grasped soothed her momentary jab, as she focused on the small basket of rolls in front of her that the Judge had brought out when they arrived.

Though the comforting peace hadn't lasted long when the door to the bar was opened, the familiar sound of the bell ringing announcing a new visitor didn't bother Po, for once she didn't look to see who had fumbled in for a drink, she instead focused her attention on the warm soft dinner rolls, contently popping one in her mouth. When Venera's niece promptly and suddenly sat down across from them Po almost spit out her roll. Quickly having to chew before swallowing heavily. She subconsciously tightened her grip on Venera's hand, as Alex began to speak. Po held her tongue as the girl spoke, there were many things she wanted to say to the young witch, most were apologetic and full of empathy, but she simply waited to see what Venera had to say.

¹"Your troubled thoughts have made communication difficult Pomyle"
²"I see that, you let a welp's words effect you."
³"I could have destroyed her for you, your lover couldn't have blamed you then.."
"I do care my witch..it angers me to see such an untrained harlot, who even lacks a madama herself dare speak to you in such a way"
"your thoughts have worried me from my dormancy, I do not wish to see your soul trapped in the pits of inferno so soon my Pomyle, it angered me such an infant could make you think such things"
"Scorpion has enlightened me....I very much enjoy her company and I believe she enjoys mine"
Back to top Go down
BABALONU CANILU
Admin
BABALONU CANILU

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:29 pm

The last week had been relaxing at it could have been, which wasn't much at all. The news of her sister having passed still hit her hard, knowing her attempt of keeping Lilith safe didn't do much to do just that. It was news she was never expecting to here from her own niece and have it confirmed from her sponsor down in Inferno. She was almost mad Scorpion hadn't told her before later in the day, but Scorpion had her reasons and Venera would never really question her Madama. It was a week off she knew her and Po deserved, though. They barely left their home, and every day was filled with slow kisses and warm cuddles, but the red witch saw it as more for Po than it was for her. She knew how much Po was blaming herself for everything that had happened but Venera knew it wasn't her lover to blame. She blamed herself for what had happened. Easily she could have told Po where she hid her sister but she fought against Po before being put under a ward instead.

A week later they were back in the bar, the familiar setting another comfort for Venera. She held a cigarette in between two fingers, the silence in between the two witches content for once. The only sound in the bar came from the radio and the light conversation between Honerel and Teresa. Taking a drag from the cigarette, she smiled at the feeling of Po against her. Exhaling, she placed a gentle kiss on Po's head, smiling at the feeling of Po's hand on hers. She squeezed her hand, lifting it momentarily to kiss the back of Po's hand.

Her concentration on Po stopped, her blue eyes focusing on the door of the bar as it opened. It was a second nature to look to see who was coming into the bar and she felt her skin crawl at who she saw. She didn't expect to see Alex back in the bar, and ironically on the day Po and Venera had decided to make an appearance again. Sitting up straighter in the booth's seat, her eyes never left the blue witch as she made her way to their booth. Leaning forward, she put her cigarette in the ash tray, smashing the end to put it out. She stayed silent until Alex had spoken, her expression seeming bored and but it also held irritation. "You are right. It was out of line." She started, giving the hand she held a gentle squeeze. "You may be my niece but that does not excuse the disrespect you showed both of us a week ago." Venera laughed, reaching for a small glass of the same amber liquid that was spilled on Alex's first appearance. "Such disrespect would have been more grave in the Umbra Witch's prime." A sip was taken from the glass before it was placed back on the table.
Back to top Go down
NORQRASAHI

NORQRASAHI

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Alex fell silent as she watched the reaction of Po then turned her attention to her Aunt. The almost bored expression almost caused her eye to twitch from the irritation she felt. She was apologizing and all she was getting was sass. Breathing an even breath out of her nostrils, the witch kept her expression nuetral. "I'm sure it would have." The female watched the ashtray and the small smoke that drifted from it. Her blue eyes drifted from the ashtray to Venera. "You might seem like an ass, but I'm sure there's some..good stuff there too. I don't want..to not be without anymore. ..I'm sure mother wouldn't have either." The witch looked over to Po and spoke, "...I'm sorry, Po. It wasn't your fault. I dont...blame you." Alex was doing well to keep herself as even as she could, despite how much she still blamed the purple haired witch. It was something she couldn't let go. Not yet. Her eyes switched from female to female, seeing which one would speak first.
Back to top Go down
TIBIBIPE

TIBIBIPE

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:06 pm

Pomyle hadn't realized how tight she had been holding onto Venera's hand until the other witch squeezed back, Po eased her grip, not before  brushing her thumb back and forth in a nervous tandem as Aunt and Niece spoke to one another. Po remained quiet for the most part, looking over Alex as she spoke and then back to Venera before she was spoken to directly. Po flashed a soft look at Alex, adjusting in her seat for a moment. "Alex you needn't lie" she started carefully, all to sure they both remembered well what had happened a week ago "I certainly don't expect you to forgive me, nor can I make you but I.." she paused for a moment planning each word carefully before she spoke "..hope you will allow me to get to know you." Po wasn't sure where the boundaries had been set anymore, she knew where she stood with Venera, but this young witch was still a wild card as ever and Po didn't wish for another incident.

"your existence is so important Alex...you..you're going to be the first new Umbra Witch in...centuries but none of that will mean anything if you don't allow us to help you." Po breathed carefully, rubbing her thumb again over Venera's hand to even her thoughts "I want you to succeed more then anything and realize your true potential. Your mother and Aunt are from the strongest family of witches I had ever known...that same talent is in you....don't let that go to waste because of your anger with me" she allowed herself to sigh, finding herself squeezing Venera's hand again out of impulse as she felt a tightening in her chest, this girl across from then could be the rekindling of the Umbran way, there could still be hope. Po quickly cleared her throat, blinking away the slight prick of tears in her eyes, quickly moving her hand to take a drink of the cold glass that had been sitting untouched in front of her to mask the sudden wave of emotion that had threatened to spill over.
Back to top Go down
BABALONU CANILU
Admin
BABALONU CANILU

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Venera allowed herself a smile at what Alex had said, shaking her head before the expression fell almost as quick as it showed itself. The young witch in front of them sounded exactly like her sister, if even a little more hotheaded than Lilith had even been. The red witch stayed quiet this time though, focusing more on the liquid in the glass; another sip was taken before she placed it back on the table gently. She allowed Po to talk before she spoke again; Po had always been a little more level-headed than Venera was even know... ironically enough, considering the witch ran an entire country now. Even then, that fact was debatable.

The red witch frowned slightly, her hand not coming off of the small glass that was resting on the table. She glanced from it and back to Alex and gave a nod. "Po is right. She's a little more level-headed than me... even your grandmother was a little hot-headed for an elder." Venera chuckled slightly, lifting the glass to her lips again to finish off the drink. "If... you choose to go through the training, which I do hope you will agree to it, it won't be easy. And... you'll need new guns." She nodded her head at Alex. "I saw what you had. They're... not going to cut it." Venera spoke plainly, her eyes glancing to the weapon's smith that stood at the bar. "But we have someone who can hook you up." Venera smiled genuinely this time, her eyes returning to Alex.
Back to top Go down
NORQRASAHI

NORQRASAHI

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:36 pm

The blue haired witch was silent as her attention turned to Po. She inwardly flinched as the words came out of Po's mouth, it's true that she hadn't forgiven her, at least not yet. Alex watched the female carefully as she listened once more. Opening her palms, the witch looked down and stared. "One of the strongest witch families around, huh?" The female chuckled slightly. "Not surprising...you shoulda seen mother when she was angry. Well, I'm sure you have, but you know what I mean." Looking back up at the dark haired female, Alex let out a soft sigh as she turned her attention towards her aunt as she started to speak.

The female was almost eager to hear that she was not the only witch to have a hot head in her family. Even her grandmother had a temper, just as she did. The smile over her Aunt did not go unnoticed as she offered her own quirky smile, that was more of a grin than anything. This is why she came back. This was going to be her purpose for living. To create a new Era of the Umbran Witches. Her chest swelled with..she was sure it was pride or something like that. She was going to become an Umbran witch, a real Umbran witch. Learn the Umbra ways and uphold them. Although she was a tad intimidated by it all, and the fact that Venera had spoke of her little pistols she had on her hips. "Well Aunt V..I didn't expect it to be easy. Teach me everything there is to know about being an Umbran Witch."
Back to top Go down
TIBIBIPE

TIBIBIPE

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Pomyle took in a deep breath as she finally reached the top of the ancient stone stairs, the air still had that freshness that she remembered. She smiled as she closed her eyes, taking in another deep breath until a rather foul smell wafted into her nose. Causing her to wretch "....well the pollution is new" she muttered to no one really but herself, glancing down at her ice cream cone that she had almost finished completely. She took another small bite of the cone, chewing softly as she turned around to look at the two witches with her, offering a small smile to both of them.

It had been a few months since Alex had came to them asking to be trained, it was refreshing to see Venera interact with her niece. Alex was an extension of Lillith that Po knew Venera needed, maybe for closure or maybe just to see something of her sister in Alex. Po had hoped it was a little bit of both. Po finished off the rest of the ice cream, lightly wiping the little bit of crumbs on her tight little shorts, turning to face the other two. "We don't have much further to go...do you feel it?" she asked, looking fondly at Venera for a moment then to Alex, which she offered another careful smile. It could be better between the two of them, Po still hadn't forgiven herself for what had transpired nearly 500 years ago, and she knew Alex hadn't yet either but Po attempted to make it as easy for the two of them as she could. She attempted to teach Alex the tricks of their trade, Po had a few techniques she attempted to instill in the young witch, though she wasn't sure if Alex would want to keep any of them....and she did buy her an ice cream cone earlier. Po simply wanted to make sure the young witch was taken care of.

Po sighed again as she moved closer to Venera, lowering the dark tinted sunglasses to the bridge of her nose to look at her without the dark tint in her vision. "Are...are you nervous about going back" she asked lowly, glancing to Alex as she attempted to keep the conversation selective. Venera mentally had always been stronger then Po, but surely she had to feel something now "We haven't been back since that night and I just..." she let the sentence end there, reaching to entwine her fingers with the red witch's. Po had only been back to the home of the umbra witches in her nightmares, that night had plagued her since she awoken from the ward. She hoped this trip would help those fears that still nagged her and to show Alex the importance of this ancient place. Po leaned forward, looking around Venera to Alex to make sure the girl was still close, before relaxing into her spot next to her lover.
Back to top Go down
BABALONU CANILU
Admin
BABALONU CANILU

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:13 am

The red witch adjusted the hat atop her head, a white purse hanging in the bend of her arm with an ice cream cone in the opposite hand, though not much of it was left. The woman’s outfit was certainly not one suited for their outing but she was never one for practicality; she made the short mint-colored sundress work anyhow on a long day of walking. Her tall heels clicked against the ancient stone that still laid in Vigrid even 500 years later, the stairs for once giving her a sense of familiarity. Glancing at her niece who walked next to her, Venera smiled. ”I’m sure by now you might be able to sense any of the ancient magic that’s still left here. There’s not much… but it’ll come back in due time.” She took a bite of the cone that she held, finishing it and brushing her hands together to get rid of any lasting crumbs. Reaching the top of the stairs, she caught a glimpse of Po’s round little butt in her shorts. Her smile turned into a smirk, her hand reaching over to lay her palm flat against Po’s ass before giving it a lasting squeeze.

Her hand lingered for a moment before it returned to her side, her smirk slowly fading to remove her large sunglasses. ”Well… Vigrid still does leave a little bit to be desired nowadays, doesn’t it…” Venera muttered, glancing back at Alex. ”Back in our day, it was actually much more lively and…” She trailed off and shook her head. History lessons would come later once they were settled… if they could even find a place to settle into. She hoped at least some vaults they could access were still intact even from the Witch Hunts, but that remained to be seen. Alex still had plenty to learn and Vigrid was an excellent place to learn it. Her niece had picked up quite a bit in the few short months she had known her and Venera had learned to not be unnecessarily outspoken against Alex; she didn’t want to chase away the last flesh and blood she had of her family left. The red witch also tried her best to not mediate the animosity that still vaguely hung in between Po and Alex. It was slowly going away but she could still sense it.

Attention turned to Po when the purple witch moved closer to her, the woman’s blue gaze softening instantly with a short glance towards Vigrid. ”Very nervous.” She answered back in a low tone; she hid it very well, that much was certain. They weren’t sure what they were going to find and it had been 500 years since their return to the city where witches and sages once maintained peace and order until tenets were broken. A warm feeling overcame Venera when she felt Po’s hand entwine with hers and she gave the hand a squeeze. ”I know, my love. I’m really not sure what we’re going to find… if we even find anything.” She huffed, swinging their hands slowly in between them. ”Hopefully some more tomes. We still need to recover more knowledge and I doubt Scorpion and Widow are willing to share more.”
Back to top Go down
NORQRASAHI

NORQRASAHI

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:31 pm

The vanilla taste lingered on her mouth as Alex slid her tongue along her lips. Lifting her fingers to lick the bit of cone off of them, the female shook her head and made a small satisfied noise. The sound of her heels clicking against the concrete stairs was rather loud compared to when she was wearing boots. It was something that she was trying to get used to, but was having a hard time adjusting. She was so used to having slightly ragged clothes and little to no money on her, it was strange suddenly having money. Suddenly having an entire new wardrobe that she could call her's. It was all thanks to her very politically powerful aunt. And rich. Can't forget rich. Her eyes drifted to the two in front of her. They were decked out in extremely flashy, to Alex anyways, clothes. The blue fedora on her head started to slide as she looked down at the stairs she stepped on, aged with various cracks and...she swore she saw nail marks. Shaking her head, the witch was quick to catch up to her aunt and Po. Her relationship with Po was still rocky with various bumps and rocks in the way, but it seemed that it was getting better thanks to the ice cream that she was just bought. Alex was a sucker for food, especially ice cream. If someone wanted to get on her good side, ice cream would be the way to go. Her mind traveled back to the city when she visited Mebalon to tell her that she was going to be gone for a while. Alex had to be vague about the reason she was going, but it seemed bittersweet when the two friends parted.

"I'm going..to another city for a while." The blue haired witch said carefully, gauging the reaction from the brown haired female. "Y-you're leaving? Is everything alright?" The girl asked quietly, fidgeting with her fingers. "You're nervous. I'm going to be fine, Meb. It's just for a little bit." Leaning forward, Alex adjusted herself in the booth. "Just for a little while. I'll be back, I promise." The girl made a small sigh and looked up at the blue eyed witch. "I know you'll come back. Just make sure you don't do anything stupid, alright?" Alex stared blankly at the girl before allowing a small smile to crease her lips. "Promise."

Looking up at her Aunt as she spoke, the blue witch gave her a small smile back. "Yeah, I can feel something, that's for sure. It's tingly." She commented. Her eyes traveled down to the stairs below the witches and attempted to count the different Alex's mind returned to reality in time to see Venera grasp a hold of Po's bottom. Rolling her eyes, the female continued to climb the stairs until the last few. . She took the time to look at all the buildings that surrounded them. The faint conversation between Venera and Po were missed by Alex as she looked up at the aged buildings that stood around them. The city was certainly something to behold. "I can only imagine how pretty it was way back when." Her eyes were sure to pick each detail in each building and the stone that lay beneath their feet. "This is where you and mom grew up?" She asked, moving beside her Aunt, but her eyes never left the scenery. It was strange to have this small feeling of magic radiating around her along with excitement and nervousness. Alexandra took in a deep breath and released it slowly. "So, now what?"
Back to top Go down
TIBIBIPE

TIBIBIPE

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Po looked down at her and Venera's hands, her thoughts jumping from past the present before she raised her gaze to look at Venera before sighing "Scorpion would be more willing then Widow, though even then I doubt the price would be worth paying for what little we would get" the purple witch glanced over at Alex for a moment watching the young girl as she spoke to her aunt. Po leaned in with a quick kiss to Venera's cheek before releasing her hands, stepping back and turning her attention to the large buildings surrounding them. Now that they have reached the top of the large stairs the sturdy more modern buildings began to fade, in their place rose ruins the further down the witches traveled, they were close there was no doubting that. Po could feel it within her, building up in the very blood that coursed through her body.

Pomyle took in a deep breath of air again, glancing down at her shadow that swayed and moved almost on its own, perhaps it did when she wasn't looking. "I wonder what you're going to think of this" she muttered, watching the spider like tendrils of her shadow sway too and fro as she did. Widow was not a fan of Venera's niece, something she made very clear each time she visited in Po's dreams, cursing the young witch saying she was not deserving of Po's tutelage. Po would wave her off and laugh and scold the large infernal, but soon it could be a problem. Their trip to Vigrid wasn't only to give Alex a tour, she would get her Madama, a deep and very sacred tradition among the umbra. Which means they would have to transcend into inferno, where their physical bodies would remain here, but that hardly meant they were safe. Po remembered her ritual all too well, seeing Widow for the first time....it was the first time she had ever seen an actual infernal standing before her sneering. The heat of inferno during the trail, the two broken ribs she had received from a single smack. The experience wasn't a fond memory and the damage she received carried over to her physical body, causing immense pain when she returned to it.

Po worried her lower lip, pulling her eyes away from her shadow to Alex for a moment and then back to Widow's form "you best behave" she spoke softly, she needn't another repeat of what Widow had done to Venera, to also happen to her niece when Widow would crawl to them from whatever hole she would rise from. Let alone for whatever Madama Alex may attract with her power, was the young blue witch ready for such a trial? Po shook her body once before turning to wait for aunt and niece, her thoughts leaving her expression troubled.
Back to top Go down
BABALONU CANILU
Admin
BABALONU CANILU

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 7:21 pm

The red witch took a lasting glance at her young niece, a short nod following her question. "It is... it's where most witches around our time grew up, in fact. Our family was in... very high standings." Venera noted. Her and Lilith's mother was just two steps below the Umbran Elder of their time, and her successor was set to be another powerful witch with hair as pale as the moon. She dreaded the idea of the role of Elder falling to her shoulders. The woman didn't know if she had what it took to bring the witches back to their former glory; she could be a little more brash than even she felt was necessary. It was a quality she didn't adopt from her sponsor.

Her blue eyes watched Po as she took several steps away from her and Alex before turning to her niece. "Once we find some intact vaults, we'll get to more of your training. The first won't be easy, though. We'll need to get you a sponsor..." She trailed off, looking over to Po and then to her shadow. Venera knew how Widow had it out for the young witch-in-training. There was hardly Venera and Po would be able to do, though. They kept it quiet from Alex as to not worry her, and the only one who could truly keep Widow calm was Scorpion now. Journies into Inferno were very unpredictable, however. Taking a glance at her own shadow, it stayed motionless unless she moved herself.

"Right! So, this way." Venera pointed down the path the stairs had lead them to; the path wound ever so slightly leading to a bridge that crossed a gaping canyon; it was the path that would eventually take them down to hopefully a few intact vaults that could easily be warded off from angels.
Back to top Go down
NORQRASAHI

NORQRASAHI

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Alex's attention was focused on her aunt's words as she spoke. Her eyes shined as she learned about how their family was in high standings. "So..we're like..royalty?" The words settled in her mind, which caused the blue haired witch to grin. "We were kind of a big thing then, huh? What about you, Po? You were born here too?" Her attention turned to the other witch, who was looking down at her shadow.
Glancing down to Po's shadow it made her frown slightly. Her eyes trailing from Po's shadow to her own. However, it did not move nor did it take shape of a Madama. It was only a matter of time when she got her own Madama. The process was not going to be easy though. Her aunt and Po had told her some details on how a witch obtains a Madama, but not the entirety.

She almost missed what the purple haired witch responded with as she focused back in. Nodding her response to Po, Alex returned her attention to her aunt. The very mention of getting herself a sponsor caused her heart to race slightly. To think that she would have her own sponsor. Her own. Madama. Having a Madama seemed easy enough, but getting one was another story. "So if we were to find the intact vault..does that mean we'd go..into Inferno? Like. Literal. Inferno?" She asked, moving her hands  up and down animatedly to emphasize her point. The confirmation from Venera caused her to link her hands behind her head. "H'ooh boy. Well. This is gonna be interesting. Don't go easy on me when we train. I want to be ready." I don't want to disappoint you either. The last sentence remained in her head.

Looking to where the path was, Alexandra saw where there was a giant canyon and a bridge that crossed it. She was eager to begin her training. On their way to this magnificent place, the witch had been training as hard as she could. Basic physical training and even when Po and Venera were asleep, she would sneak off to train where she could. Deep down, she did not want to disappoint her Aunt. The witch wanted to live up to her expectations and show her just how much of a strong witch she could be, just like her mother. "Let's get this show on the road then."
Back to top Go down
TIBIBIPE

TIBIBIPE

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:31 pm

Po had listened to the two talk, letting Venera explain what rich and grand heritage Alex came from. It was something Po had the privilege to witness herself when the witches were at their strongest. Venera's family had been known for their skill and marksman ship. Pomyle smiled faintly her mind for once allowing her a pleasant early memory of her and Venera, standing alone in a dusty courtyard. it was early morning and the two of them smiled at one another, both readying to begin their spar. The purple witch lost herself within the memory for a moment when she heard her name spoken. bright eyes flashed towards Alex which was quickly followed by a warm smile "Yes I was, though I was not as high standing as your Aunt. I was....very common." Po sighed softly, glancing up and out to the path they were to take to get down to the vaults "in fact your grandmother was not very ahhh...fond of me" she gave Venera a coy look before looking back at Alex. That was putting it very lightly but Po was sure she had not gained Alex's respect in the slightest....she would rather not let her know her own Grandmother felt the same.

Po glanced down to adjust her shorts, smoothing out the fabric on each leg before turning her attention to the path ahead. They didn't have much further to go now and she hoped that they would get to the vault before any angels took note of them. More so for Alex's sake, the vault would keep her safe. Po glanced back at Alex when she asked her question and smiled "Sort of actually yes" she allowed herself to stretch before walking towards the younger witch "Its an old ritual, the true gates of inferno is far from here and to make that journey would be a waste when we have the magic to perform the rite" Po motioned to her shadow, just as a few tendrils twitched as if on their own. "Your Aunt and I will set up a link for you within the vault...where none of us will be disturbed." she paused, once again watching her shadow "That is where our bodies will stay, however its our souls that will transcend into Inferno...its then you'll meet your sponsor to be...and she will have a trial for you that must be passed" a grave look flickered across the soft face of Pomyle before she shook her head once again "its something that must be taken very seriously Alex, any injury you sustain in the depths of inferno carry over to your physical body as well" she gave the girl a lasting look to ensure she understood the seriousness of it. Pomyle wanting nothing more then for Alex to succeed, she still worried if the girl understood how trying this all would be...though she was related to a family full of powerful and high standing witches...perhaps her worry was for naught.

Pomyle's attention was turned back towards Venera, quickly walking over to the other witch, she smoothed her hand over the other's before taking it tightly in a little squeeze. "We don't have much further love, do you truly think one will still be intact for us to use?" she spoke softly, only for Venera to hear. There were many factors that could go wrong but she tried not to dwell on them, or the possibility of them not finding a secure vault. Po simply sighed, deciding to focus on the warmth that resided in the hand she held onto tightly, rather then the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two witches and their little shit witch niece   Two witches and their little shit witch niece - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two witches and their little shit witch niece
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2